PBC COVID Protocols
Last updated: 3/17/2022
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A RIDE:
The Portland Bicycling Club will continue to monitor Oregon COVID-19 guidelines. The following protocols are intended to protect members from the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Be aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and use safety precautions.
- Exercise good hygenic measures to minimize the risk of transferring the virus.
- Bring a mask for entry to coffee shops that continue to request mask use.
- Avoid spitting or blowing your nose while riding. If you absolutely must, drop off the back of the group well away from other riders to do so.
- Arrange for an alternate ride leader if you are ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill.
TO RETURN TO THE RIDE CALENDAR, CLICK HERE.