PBC COVID Protocols
Last updated: 1/7/2023
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A RIDE:
The Portland Bicycling Club will continue to monitor Oregon COVID-19 guidelines. The following protocols are intended to protect members from the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Be aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and use safety precautions.
- Exercise good hygenic measures to minimize the risk of transferring the virus.
- Bring a mask for entry to coffee shops that continue to request mask use.
- Avoid spitting or blowing your nose while riding. If you absolutely must, drop off the back of the group well away from other riders to do so.
- Arrange for an alternate ride leader if you are ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill.
TO RETURN TO THE RIDE CALENDAR, CLICK HERE.
Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Updates
State of Oregon COVID-19 Resources
Washington State Coronavirus Response