The Vineyard Tour
Please read the Covid protocols before attending the ride.
Come explore Oregon wine country, starting in Roseburg and passing through the sublimely beautiful Umpqua Valley! Choose from one of five scenic routes with varying start times and different distances, and ride at your own pace. This is a family-friendly cycling event; children under 18 ride FREE when accompanied by parent or guardian.
The registration price is discounted for multiple riders and tandem riders, so contact the ride leader with your interest in this ride. Let’s register together.
• Rest stops with great food and snacks, including at the start
• SAG mechanical support at the start and on the route
• Well marked routes, ride maps, cue sheets
• Wonderful, scenic views along the Umpqua River, past vineyards and wineries
• Additional wineries listed on cue sheets as “optional”
• $10 voucher for post-ride meal at various local breweries and restaurants
For more details, go to: https://thevineyardtour.com/
Route maps and cue sheets: http://www.thevineyardtour.com/bike-ride-routes.php
The Vineyard Tour is sponsored by the Umpqua Velo Cycling Club, a non-profit bicycling organization like ours, supporting cycling.
Discovery Garden, 238 River Forks Park Road, Roseburg