Eagle Cap Loaded Tour
Eagle Cap 6-Day Loaded Tour – August 21 – 26, 2022
From Dave McQuery, Ride Leader
I will be leading a 6-day loaded tour around the Eagle Cap beginning Sunday, August 21. Tour total is about 250 miles. This tour is limited to 6 riders, so register today!
Here is the preliminary itinerary:
- Day 1 – August 21: Drive to La Grande, park the car at Western Oregon University (I have cleared this with campus security, and they have a free lot), then ride to Minam State Park.
- Day 2 – August 22: Ride to Wallowa Lake State Park.
- Day 3 – August 23: Ride to Ollokot Forest Camp`(Hardest day—3200’ total elevation gain, 9% grades. 3600’ total descent).
- Day 4 – August 24: Ride to Hewitt Park (near Richland, OR), lunch at Wild Bill’s in Halfway.
- Day 5 – August 25: Ride to Catherine Creek State Park.
- Day 6 – August 26: Ride to La Grande, Drive home.
Could lay over 1 day in Oregon City or La Grande to freshen up!
Click HERE to view the ride description for Day 1
Feel free to contact me for information, [email protected]