Navigating the PBC Website
Looking for the club’s Ride with GPS account? Need to print your rider ID card for discounts at local bike shops? Here are some helpful tips.
Make sure you are logged in to your account. Can’t remember your password? Enter your email address and click on “Lost password?” A link will be sent to your email to change your password. Make sure it’s something you will remember!
For directions on how to access the club’s Ride with GPS account:
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of your profile picture or the blank icon to access the member menu.
- Go to Ride Leader Info.
- At the bottom of the page in the red box, click on Map Making Tools.
- Follow the instructions under Ride with GPS.
If you have any questions about Ride with GPS, contact Brian Hammer, email@example.com
To download your rider ID card:
- Click on My Account under the member menu.
- Click on the blue box labeled “Rider Card” to download the PDF.
- Open the PDF and print it.
- Cut out and fold the card to fit in a wallet.
Here is a link to area bike shops that provide discounts for club members.
Cindy Bernert-Coppola, Webmaster