STP Volunteers Requested
Seattle to Portland event dates: Saturday, July 13, to Sunday, July 14, 2019. Use the following link to reserve your spot(s): Click here to volunteer. Note: when choosing available slot(s) and time(s), just scroll down, you do not have to use the login button (located in the upper right corner of the page).
Volunteer spots still available include:
- Baggage (Expo Hall) On Sunday, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 2:30-7:00 p.m. shifts.
- Route Safety (Finish Line) Both Saturday and Sunday, multiple shifts available.
- Bike Loading (Double Tree) Both Saturday and Sunday, working with high school kids.
- Bus Loading (Double Tree) Both Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Bike Corral (Holladay Park) Both Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Announcing (Holladay Park) Both Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Information Booth (Holladay Park) On Sunday, 3:30-8:00 p.m.
When you volunteer for STP, you receive a colorful tee-shirt to identify you as a volunteer. You also get a food voucher for each shift worked, redeemable at your choice of the many food vendors. As a bonus, there is a pizza party Monday evening, July 8, before the long weekend.
If you have any questions about the volunteer jobs or need help logging in to SignUpGenius, contact me at 503-641-2971 or [email protected]
Your club thanks you!
Submitted by Corey Eng, 2019 STP Volunteer Coordinator