San Juan Islands 2021
Reserve Your Campsite or Hotel Now!
We’re hoping our campsites don’t get cancelled this year and folks are sufficiently vaccinated to be able to do this trip.
Join us for a five-day trip August 15-19, 2021, to the San Juan Islands!
Make reservations at www.lakedale.com or call 360-378-2350 (mention that you’d like to be close to the Bernert-Coppola site when you make your reservation, and they will try their best to group us together). Please let one of us know if you would like to share a campsite or carpool with someone else, and we will connect you to those who have already booked and may have space. Many choose to stay in cabins or hotels. Here’s a little something to whet your appetite.
Day 1 of Riding, San Juan Island:
- Ride to breakfast or coffee in Roche Harbor, seeing the mausoleum and the sculpture park on the way
- Visit English Camp and get a dose of history and the Pig War
- Ride down to beautiful Lime Kiln Point State Park and possibly see some whales
- Stop by the Pelindaba lavender farm for a break and some lavender ice cream
- Visit American Camp and see how the families of soldiers lived (new visitor center scheduled to open spring 2020)
- End in Friday Harbor for dinner before returning to your site
Please email Cindy (address below) to be added to the list so we can communicate with each other and organize some carpooling and campsite sharing.